Who we are
With a multi-dimensional view of Nordic healthcare data, we provide insights for companies, patients, healthcare practitioners and payers in the life sciences.
Decades of experience, in-depth knowledge of the Nordic markets and innovative data science make it possible for us to cut through the complexity to find the solutions you need for sound decision making.
DLIMI is an independent unit of Danish Medicine Information (DLI). DLI is owned by the pharmaceutical Industry Association (Lif)
A vision of giving back
It is fundamental for DLIMI that insights generated in our research and projects become part of the open, shared body of knowledge on which the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors advance.
Our research-based projects are often carried out in collaboration with authorities, universities and other research organizations. DLIMI is authorized by Statistics Denmark and the Danish Health Data Authority to access data on the Research Machine. This means that our research activities, knowledge of data security and registry data have been officially approved. Read more
Good to know
- 40+ years’ experience of pharma industry market intelligence
- Close industry collaboration
- Owned by the Danish Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Unique model for sharing market insight with market players
- Strong network with regulators and wholesalers
- Medicinal product statistics covering 99.7% of sales on the Danish market
- Extensive, reliable datasets with daily updates for 60,000 product lines
- Among the most reliable pharma product statistics in the world with 20+ data sources
- Access to the whole Nordic region via collaborative data exchange
are you ready to Datalyze?
We help you to increase market share and stay ahead of your competition.
Whether you need to empower your sales team, solve market access challenges, reach your peers and stakeholders
or dig deep for answers to better understand your market, we have concrete solutions to meet your challenges.
the real-world results you require
From consultants to data scientists. Market researchers to developers… we’re all driven by curiosity, technology and collaboration and we can deliver the Real-World results you require.